The Following Philippine Drama Ginisang Togue Replay in HD Video Quality Online. Stay Tuned To Watch The Latest PinoyFlix as Well as Pinoy Tambayan on Daily Basis. Ginisang Togue Today Full Episode at Pinoy Lambingan.
Ginisang Togue PinoyFlix
Ginisang Togue is easy to make, budget-friendly, and tasty. Pair it with steamed rice and your favorite grilled meat or fish for a nutritious and delicious meal the whole family will love!
Looking for quick vegetable ideas? This ginisang togue is not only quick to make in under 30 minutes and easy on the budget, but it’s also healthy and tasty!
Bean sprouts are a delicious and nutritious addition to your meal rotation. They’re rich in plant protein, contain no fat, and are very low in calories. You can eat to your heart’s content without guilt!
- Meat– the recipe uses shrimp as the protein source and for flavor. Diced pork or crispy tofu are also delicious alternatives.
- Vegetables– carrots and green beans are added for extra color, texture, and nutrition. Feel free to add or substitute celery, snow peas, shitake mushrooms, or scallions.
- Seasonings– fish sauce adds umami flavor; you can swap with oyster sauce for a salty and sweet taste.
- A delicious ginisang togue is not only about the flavor but also texture. Make sure to cook on high heat so the vegetables stir-fry nicely instead of steaming into a soggy mess.
- Drain the vegetables well and do not add any liquid during cooking as the bean sprouts have a high water content and will dispel liquid as they cook.
- Stir-fry the bean sprouts briefly, just until they’re heated through. To keep them as crisp as possible, take them off the heat while still a bit raw as they will continue to cook in the residual heat.
How to serve and store
- Thsi bean sprouts stir-fry is best served freshly cooked as it tends to lose its crispness over time.
- To store leftovers, allow to cool completely and transfer in a container with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate for up to 3 days. Unfortunately, this dish does not freeze well.
- To reheat, place in a wide pan over high heat and stir regularly until completely heated through. Or warm in the microwave at 1 to 2-min intervals until heated through.
- You can also use leftovers as filling for lumpiang prito to enjoy as midday merienda throughout the day.
In a wok or wide, heavy-bottomed skillet over high heat, heat oil. Add onions and garlic and cook until softened.
Add shrimp and cook, stirring regularly, for about 1 to 2 minutes or just until color changes.
Add fish sauce and cook for about 1 minute.
Add carrots and green beans and cook, stirring regularly, for about 2 to 3 minutes or until tender yet crisp.
Add bean sprouts and cook, stirring regularly, for about 1 to 2 minutes or just until heated through.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove immediately from heat and serve hot.