The Following Philippine Drama Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry Replay in HD Video Quality Online. Stay Tuned To Watch The Latest PinoyFlix as Well as Pinoy Tambayan on Daily Basis. Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry Today Full Episode at Pinoy Lambingan.
Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry PinoyFlix
Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry is a quick and tasty way to serve dinner tonight! It’s easy to make and so tasty. With tender-crisp veggies, succulent shrimp, and a savory sauce, it’s a delicious and nutritious meal the whole family will love.
Shrimp broccoli stir fry is a favorite in our house and one you’ll regularly find at our dinner table. I love to cook, but there are just days when I want a meal in a hurry, and this delicious vegetable dish gets me out of the kitchen with a hot meal in no time.
What is stir-frying
Stir-frying is a Chinese cooking technique in which ingredients are quickly “fried” in a small amount of oil over high heat until nicely seared. This high-temperature cooking not only locks in flavor and texture but also retains the nutritional value of food due to quicker cook time.
If you’re looking for a delicious yet economical meal to serve the family, stir-fries provide a creative way to use up whatever random assortment of veggies and meat you have on hand.
- Although a wok is the recommended cooking vessel, it’s not really necessary for making stir-fries at home. However, you need a wide-bottomed pan with high sides to allow even distribution of heat and quick stirring of ingredients without spilling over.
- Do not overcrowd your pan and cook in batches depending on the size of your pan as you want the food to sear and not cook in their steam.
- Stir-frying is a speedy process so make sure all your ingredients are already prepared and ready to go. Cut your meats and veggies in uniform sizes to ensure even cooking.
- Make sure your pan is hot before adding oil and give the oil a few minutes to completely heat up as well to ensure food doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Not all oils are suitable for high temperatures. Use one with a neutral taste and high smoke point such as safflower, canola, or vegetable oil.
Velveting the shrimp
Velveting is a Chinese cooking technique where beef, chicken, or seafood are marinated in cornstarch to help seal in moisture and keep the meat moist even with the high heat cooking.
Blanching the vegetables
I like to blanch sturdier vegetables such as carrots and broccoli before stir-frying. Not only does it help maintain the vegetables’ vibrant color and crisp texture, but it also helps for faster and even cooking.
With the carrots and broccoli already tender yet crisp, pulling together the stir-fry dish is all a matter of tossing them in the stir-fry sauce.
For this shrimp broccoli stir-fry dish, I used my tried and tested sauce stir-fry recipe. Its big, bold flavors go well with almost any meat, seafood, or veggies in stir-fries, and it also makes a tasty marinade for meat or seafood.
It’s a simple mix of soy sauce, brown sugar, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, Chinese cooking wine, sesame oil, and cornstarch that’s super easy to put together.